Thursday, September 19, 2013

Yes, It Arrived

My golf game has been restored. I now have a broomstick putter to use in Europe.

Couldn't fit my other two 48-inch long putters in my travel golf bag, and I am quite pathetic with a shorter stick, so I set out on a quest to find a relatively inexpensive club over here.

The solution was eBay, and only 39.99 GBP, including shipping from the UK to Switzerland. But the wait was almost interminable.

Finally, today, the package arrived at the Corsier post office (perhaps the only golf club ever received at the little PO), and I trekked up the hill to pick it up.

It's some off-brand called Palm Springs 2-EZ, but the name doesn't matter. Nor the design. At least now my putting won't look like an out-of-body experience.

Time to look for some tournaments to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment