Friday, December 11, 2015

Pillow Talk

"Are you on Windows 10?" she asked, as we snuggled under the covers on a chilly winter morning.

"Not yet. I've downloaded it but haven't installed it yet. I may try it on the old computer first to see what it's like."

She nestled closer into my shoulder and, I forget exactly why, stumbled to use the word analysis in a sentence. "I can never remember how to spell that word." I suggested a little memory device to help.

Then a little later, she used the term paralysis. I asked her how to spell it.

She pushed back the covers, and I thought the snuggle session was about to come to an end. But instead she stretched her arms in front of her and curled her fingers as if typing on a keyboard.

She spelled the word perfectly.

Wonder if her 'air typing' used the US and Swiss keyboard?

Ain't we romantic?

No comments:

Post a Comment